Looking for something?

Friday 3 July 2015

FWQ Week23

Week 23!
I really like this one. It gives me the same feeling I get when I'm together with true friends. Lighthearted, not too serious, and fun. Plus I loves me that green.




There they are. I decided fruit basket, although it isn't near my favourite, will stay like it is. I looked ahead and there's another nearly identical block coming up so I can take a crack at other colour combinations and get a few of my points a bit better. (Two of them are out here....)


2 comments:

  1. How are you deciding which blocks to make each week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo,
      When I started I just did whichever blocks inspired me. Once I was comfortable making blocks I started at the beginning and am working my way through. I am currently in the 70's! I seriously need to update the blog! Thanks for looking!

      Delete