Looking for something?

Friday 19 June 2015

Week 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21

Week17- of the Farmer's Wife Quilt:

Here's the deal. I've been keeping up with the weeks blocks (even through a family vacation!) but i haven't been strict about blogging. Tonight the kids are at a baseball game watching my husband play and my baby is sleeping so I thought I'd see how much I can get done! Here are the blocks I did blogged at long last!

#25 and #26




Not sure about this block but I like that it brings in a bit more grey. Will have to see when I lay them all out how it gets along with its block mates. (That makes it sound a little like a jailed criminal. Let us see if this block is guilty of sucking or if it was wrongfully imprisoned?)
Week18:
#27 and #28

'quack'

Week 19:
#29 and #30

Week 20:
#31 and #33
(Check them stripes. All the same direction!)

I'm very proud of this block because (and this may not be a big deal to you, but it's blowing. my. mind) I am getting the hang of directional prints in these teeny blocks and I was able to get all the stripes going the same direction. AND I love the colour combination and the pattern combo, taboot. 

Week 21:
#36 and #37









No comments:

Post a Comment