Looking for something?

Sunday 3 May 2015

Week 16


     Hey!
     I did these blocks way ahead of the game. I had a plan to make these things before our vacation at the end of May:
-Make my son a pair of shorts
-Do my week 16-20 blocks
-finish my yellow Joel Dewberry quilt top.
    I was like a whirling dervish of accomplishment. I made those shorts. I am just a border from finishing my quilt top and I did my week 16 blocks. Here is what I forgot to add to my things to do list. BLOG. It is seriously challenging to make time to blog these blocks! I am enjoying making them but life is so busy these days!
I have for you, week 16!



     This is a funky angle, you can see in the following picture the block looks quite a bit less wonky. I think it maybe an optical illusion with the tiny dots? Not sure. But I will be taking a teeny tiny dot hideous!

TADA! they're really sweet together AND more green into the mix! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment