Looking for something?

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Farmer's Wife Week 13

                           

     I feel like ranting about how ridiculous it is that my oldest son is sick after my daughter just got over the flu. Or ranting about how ridiculous it is that I put my phone on my bumper as I was putting my stroller in the car and forgot and slammed it in the trunk, rendering it useless while my husband is out of the country until Saturday... But... instead, I will share Week 13's blocks. Because that's something good to concentrate on. (unlike the insomniac teething maniac that lives in my house and is taking up my house where my baby used to live.)
    On we go!

     I knew ahead of time that I wouldn't have enough of the green for this block but I had the green and white spirals in reverse colours so I thought it would be cute. And I was right, isn't that cute?! 



Those spirals. 

     This block is actually really square and quite nice but because two of the plaid triangles weren't cute completely straight it plays a bit of a trick on your eye. The M brand was a fussy-ish cut. My daughter is working so hard on her phonics and loves the letter M because it starts our last name and it's the first letter in my name: Mom. 




     When my husband gets home this weekend, 3 things will happen. 1.) I will sleep. 2.) I will sew. 3.) I will get a massage. The order in not that important. But hopefully I'll have two more blocks to share. OH! And I will post those pictures of the boys ties this weekend, too!

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment