Looking for something?

Sunday 19 April 2015

Farmer's Wife Week 14


     Well, my baby contracted PNEUMONIA from picking up the other kids respiratory virus. So, if the blog title begs the question how crazy have I gone, the answer is somewhere around 2 ambulance rides, a stay on the paediatric ward and a multitude of sleepless nights. Here are the week's blocks!
     I like this block better on point but I really like the layout and the fabrics!


     I didn't realize until the block was done but it contains all of my kid's ages! My daughter is 4, my youngest son is almost one...

      & My eldest son turned 3 in March!what a great fluke  fussy cut! and I love the colours and the old fashioned fonts!


     I really like this block, it was difficult to photograph though. The olive green wouldn't come through in the pictures. It is quite nice in real life and I love those birds on wires.
     Looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment