Looking for something?

Sunday 19 April 2015

Farmer's Wife week 15

     This week's blocks were fun and a much needed relaxing break from my craziness at home so I did 3. Here we go:
     I know one of these points are out. And I could fix it. And time permitting I may. But in the overall scheme of life, one point slightly amiss is really at the bottom of my priority list. When Kindergarten starts and I take stalk with this quilt and I still find it obvious I will probably change it. In the meantime I am enjoying it for its quirkiness and basking in its imperfections. 


    I finally had an opportunity to use my Road 15 mini charms in a block. I've taken snippets for blocks before, but I was happy to use a few different fabrics from this line in one block! Those trees sort of steal the show for me.  

     I am clearly getting low on some of my favourites. It became evident when I tried to piece this together with my front runners. I just couldn't make 4- 1.5 X 2.5 in. rectangles for the dashes, regardless of how I tried. This is my Ms. Congeniality block. She's a sweetie, but she wasn't my top choice. 

     Hoping to get my Jewl Dewberry quilt top wrapped up in the next few days and start on some shorts for my little guy before we go on vacation at the end of May. Until next week,





No comments:

Post a Comment